Far Cry 4

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I'm extremely tempted to buy this game, but I'm unsure if my computer will handle the graphics.

I ran the game on http://systemrequirementslab.com and it says that an upgrade is needed for my GPU.
Could I get away with not upgrading?

Minimum requirements: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1GB VRAM)
Recommended requirements: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon R9 290X or better (2GB VRAM)

I'm worried that if I buy the game that I'll have problems with it crashing etc like it did with WatchDogs.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Your 280X will be fine for at least medium settings at 60fps and if you are happy with 30fps then you should probably be able to play on high.

There must be a bug, 280X is well above a HD5850.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
It looks great! I played it for 30 minutes and at least the start seems faster than FC3 which I think is good.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I preordered the game on Monday from Amazon. I chose Prime to get it delivered yesterday but I never received it. I didn't even get it today either. They've sent me another game out which SHOULD arrive tomorrow.

It was a waste of time ordering from there.

steaky360

I've never had any problems ordering from Amazon (and I find Prime excellent) with the exception of games on release day, I'm yet to receive a copy of stuff on release day from them or any etailer (I think that's partially to prevent anyone getting copies early by mistake).

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I remember pre-ordering some games a few years back from Amazon, none came on release day and most didn't even make it the day after.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I preordered the game on Monday from Amazon. I chose Prime to get it delivered yesterday but I never received it. I didn't even get it today either. They've sent me another game out which SHOULD arrive tomorrow.

It was a waste of time ordering from there.

I used Amazon prime. Mine arrived yesterday morning, there are occasional issues with delivery as with many other retailers

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Person I spoke to on Live Chat said that he would extend my free 1 month Prime. I told him not to bother.

Should have the game tomorrow. Knowing my luck I'll have both copies tomorrow!!

I was going to order it from GAME, but it was cheaper from Amazon and I wanted the game yesterday so I decided to give Prime a go. I cancelled the free trial yesterday.

Edit: I have to sort my UPlay account out because I don't have access to the email I signed up with. I sent them a message on the website. So I can't enter the code in for the extra content that's come with the Limited Edition until it's been changed :( I've asked on twittern how long it will take for them to sort it out but I've had no response.

Last edited:

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Person I spoke to on Live Chat said that he would extend my free 1 month Prime. I told him not to bother.

Should have the game tomorrow. Knowing my luck I'll have both copies tomorrow!!

I was going to order it from GAME, but it was cheaper from Amazon and I wanted the game yesterday so I decided to give Prime a go. I cancelled the free trial yesterday.

Edit: I have to sort my UPlay account out because I don't have access to the email I signed up with. I sent them a message on the website. So I can't enter the code in for the extra content that's come with the Limited Edition until it's been changed :( I've asked on twittern how long it will take for them to sort it out but I've had no response.

Let me know how that goes, I actually have the same issue, I can no longer use the email linked with my uplay account. If it works ill message them as well.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I have another problem. The codes don't seem to work. I also cannot seem to click on Redeem Code on the menu of FC4.

Sending Ubi another email.