Far Cry 4

DEK

Can't play Far Cry 4 'til after Xmas as it's going to be a present for me. Probably my only present :(

Gazza

Bronze Level Poster
Game is almost as buggy as Watch dogs .. started game twice 'cos of bugs and finally gave up on it until they fix all the bugs and knowing how well they patched Watchdogs, I'm not expecting to be playing Far Cry 4 any time soon.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Game is almost as buggy as Watch dogs .. started game twice 'cos of bugs and finally gave up on it until they fix all the bugs and knowing how well they patched Watchdogs, I'm not expecting to be playing Far Cry 4 any time soon.

I didn't have any bugs on it?

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
All I've noticed is a few enemies sometimes float up steps rather than run up. Other than that bug free.

Oh... well apart from the bug of the eagles being the most aggressive animals in the world. Eagles on crack. "What's that? A man wearing body armour carrying a rocket launcher, machete and two automatic guns? ATTACK WITH MY TALONS!"

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
God, the eagles don't attack all the time. Just get used to them.

Having said that I didn't have any bugs in the game, I had ONLY ONE bug where a bear was stuck in a rock. And I wasn't all that bothered about it.

Great game (graphics). But I think the main story could have been a lot better.

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster

I've had no bugs at all... Are you sure you just didn't accidentally launch the game twice?

marvir

Enthusiast
I've had the flying people. I think the rest is just some buggy AI. They seriously need to fix some of the AI behavior though.. The amount of times I've been run over by Golden Path and neutral npc's is pretty crazy. And a few out of those times I wasn't even on the road. They've also killed off a lot of their own people in cars. Usually after one of those skirmishes they'd celebrate in the road, then BOOM. Roadkill. The people driving just get out the car and walk around like nothing happened.

Yeah lots of bugs found by me so far in this one, funniest was getting into the truck at the beginning only to find the guy sat inside it just sitting there not doing anything all the while the bad guys were shooting at me, eventually killed me, started again got in truck elephant bursts through gate and driver drives me out of courtyard - weird! Most annoying would be the black screen bug, if you get this you will be lucky to even start the game...

Gazza

Bronze Level Poster
Latest patch 1.0.5 seems to have cured quite a few bugs. Actually enjoy playing the game at last.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Its awesome, i havent had any bugs at all so far, one weird death when my character cloosed the door of a car to hard and died

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I too haven't played too much yet, but haven't had a bug afaik. Only thing so far that I have found was that I couldn't climb the grapple rope by pressing W. I checked online and found a neat little tip/hack/workaround where you hold the left mouse button down. Works a treat!