Free Ubisoft game

Deklore

Bright Spark
Hi, I just got a new GTX 970 and I have a choice between Far Cry 4, Assassins Creed Unity or The Crew.

I have no interest in playing any of these games and never will, so was just wondering if anyone wants the code to choose one.

Offer only open to those who have more rep than me :) Send me a message.

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Hi, I just got a new GTX 970 and I have a choice between Far Cry 4, Assassins Creed Unity or The Crew.

I have no interest in playing any of these games and never will, so was just wondering if anyone wants the code to choose one.

Offer only open to those who have more rep than me :) Send me a message.

You have no interest in playing Far Cry 4?

Get out.

:ban:

Deklore

Bright Spark
LOL Slim!

Aye, to me its just a reskinned FC3 and ive had enough of the game mechanics on that for a while. Im not saying its a bad game - just something I would never want to play. Same with ACU - to me that's just AC4 in France with no ships. :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
But...but...the tribespeople all have Indian accents (instead of Pacific island ones)!

And...and...wait, I haven't actually started ACU yet, but you said it yourself, no ships! So that's different :D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Finally got my email about the free game. Now just have to decide what to get when I get home :)

Thinking it has to be between Crew and Watch Dogs. I have no real inclination to get either, but free is free!

Or maybe...Rayman...hmmmmm :D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Right so that finally worked (email link didn't work for ages!)

Read around, tossed and uhmmed between Watch Dogs and The Crew, read reviews and opinions...

...and got Rayman :D