Street Fighter V

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Whilst I am sure it will be a good game, I do find it somewhat ironic that we get a title that has PC included in its exclusivity that is from a genre that just screams Arcade/Console from its very core :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Funnily enough TR was my first thought when I saw your first post...I think it went something along the lines of

"Why you give us Street Fighter and not Tomb Raider?!"...but with more expletives...

Deklore

Bright Spark
Aye, recently a lot of games that I didn't think would come out on the PC have or will come out. Example being Metal Gear Solid V and for fighting games you have Dead or Alive 5 also coming out on steam. Seems like the Japanese developers are starting to publish more and more on the platform which is always a good thing.

Cant say im excited for SFV though. I played SFIV to death on my PS3, but it was the sort of game, if you didn't keep at it all the time you would loose your skills pretty fast and get owned. On top of that, just as I started to get good at it, they would change things around with multiple updates you would have to buy, then you have to re-learn your inputs, Cant see this being much different.