Dragon age inquistion

randommonicle

Gold Level Poster
So i have found myself getting really stuck in to DAI since i bought it. I think it is a fantastic addition to the series (so much better than the second).

Has anyone else played it? What are your thoughts? i do wish i had replayed the first two beforehand however, using the keep to set a custom world state does still leave a few blank spaces.

Deklore

Bright Spark
Yeah ive been playing it for a while, clocked over 50 hrs so far and I think im about half way through. Id say its my GOTY. Don't get me wrong, theres a lot of things wrong with it (the load times for a start) but its just such a fun game to play and it scratches my RPG itch.

Graphics are amazing. It sometimes feels like playing Skyrim with the huge open world areas. Havent really encountered any bugs. I feel the combat is fine for me even though I have heard a few complaints about it. I use my gamepad for it so don't have any complaints there as I have also heard the k&m controls are not good.

Definitely what I was looking for, seems like something refreshing after the release of certain AAA sequel games that have come out recently. Was really undecided at whether to get the game so soon (and at full price) especially after hearing a lot of complaints about it but id say its worth it. Certainly for me anyway.

EDIT - I completed Origins and thought it was 'okay'. Never played the second one, but don't think im missing much tbh.

Last edited:

randommonicle

Gold Level Poster
I concur with your assesment. I too use a gamepad and have not noticed any issues with the controls. I too was wary about getting it after the fiasco with ME3, however i feel bioware have gone some ways to redeeming themselves with this title.

Hopefully they will bring out some decent expansions for it as opposed to several "weapon pack" dlcs for £1.

I was dissapointed with the armour in the game however, i did think there would be more options.