Important Information

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Ok, that's a lie, but it is what the sign says...

(I am pretty fed up with talk about this damn film/books, and realise I am essentially furthering the talk about it by posting this, but it made me laugh on a Friday morning, so here you go!

fsog.jpg

Androcles

Rising Star
Warning may contain strong language.

[video=youtube;GUg3o6no4-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUg3o6no4-0[/video]

"domestic violence dressed up as erotica and if it's one thing this movie is not, it's erotica"

Last edited:

Androcles

Rising Star
If I bought my girlfriend flowers she'd wonder why the hell some stranger's giving her flowers, I haven't told her she's my girlfriend yet.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
If I bought my girlfriend flowers she'd wonder why the hell some stranger's giving her flowers, I haven't told her she's my girlfriend yet.

Genuinely laughed :)

Yeh, how did my insightful thread about a very serious subject get turned into a thread about buying things for your better half on Valen...oh DM, duh!

Stressed

Silver Level Poster
I'm a gay man.
If a guy brought me flowers it would just be awkward.
I don't like flowers, I'd be sitting there not knowing what to do with them.

Thankfully I'm single and don't have to worry about such situations. *sob*

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Ok, that's a lie, but it is what the sign says...

(I am pretty fed up with talk about this damn film/books, and realise I am essentially furthering the talk about it by posting this, but it made me laugh on a Friday morning, so here you go!

View attachment 6265

amazon advert maybe nsfw

[video=youtube;sCSfPHLbEDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSfPHLbEDU[/video]

Tom DWC

I'm a gay man.
If a guy brought me flowers it would just be awkward.
I don't like flowers, I'd be sitting there not knowing what to do with them.

Thankfully I'm single and don't have to worry about such situations. *sob*

Nothing wrong with being single on Valentine's Day, less expense and no need for fake enthusiasm! :D

Androcles

Rising Star
you sir are one lucky person

Not necessarily, I had a girlfriend who openly opined that valentines day was a commercial scam and she didn't believe in it, yet every valentines day she expected special treatment, I learnt the hard way not to tell her I hadn't got her anything because she didn't like valentines day.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Ah yeh, the old "Yeh but No" scam that they like to operate :)

Nope, I actually got in trouble because I DID buy something (albeit not that expensive and a bit silly).

Back to the point, I can't believe how many idiot men were dragged to see the film over the weekend :D