Windows 8 failing to load

Lewismurphy97

Basiclly! Everytime I go to start up my PC I am met with a page saying:
Recovery
It looks like windows has failed to load properly. If you'd like to restart and try again choose "restart my PC" below. See advanced repair options for trouble shooting options and advanced options. If you don't know which option is right please contact someone you trust to help you.
I've tried everything I can thing of like starting it up in safe mode which will start it up but I cant progress from anythingn in there! And tips on how to resolve this would be really appreciated! Thank you Ik advance, Lewis.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Boot the Windows install DVD, select the Repair option and then select Startup Repair. See whether that can fix it. If it starts in Safe Mode you probably have a bad driver installed. Have you updated any drivers lately?

slaine

big problem today
cannot enter safe mode .laptop keeps restarting .Screen message.

"your pc ran into a problem & needs to restart.We`re collecting some info,and then we`ll restart it for you."
thats it.tried various ways,but nothing!!
F2 works,but dont know my way around.
Any help out there .Please?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
big problem today
cannot enter safe mode .laptop keeps restarting .Screen message.

"your pc ran into a problem & needs to restart.We`re collecting some info,and then we`ll restart it for you."
thats it.tried various ways,but nothing!!
F2 works,but dont know my way around.
Any help out there .Please?

Same advice as above. Try the startup repair option on the Windows install DVD.

slaine

no luck so far.
error code 0xC000021A

have emailed support

tried a few options with disk ,but I dont think I have the know how to do much more

slaine

no luck so far.
error code 0xC000021A

have emailed support

tried a few options with disk ,but I dont think I have the know how to do much more