Free Game Keys

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Just went through my humble bundle library and found some games I've got left over message me if you want any of these:

-AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome (Steam) Gone
-Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Steam Key (Steam) Gone
-Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key (Steam) Gone
-Dead Space Steam Key (Steam) Gone
-EVE Online: Rifter Ship Skin (Other) Gone
-Jack Lumber (Steam) Gone
-Medal of Honor Steam Key (Steam) Gone
-The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack (DLC) (Steam) Gone
-Total War: Rome II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack (DLC) (Steam)

Last edited:

FusRoDah

Gold Level Poster
I'd love the copy of Jack Lumber if you still have it going. Hand to eye co-ordination titles are great for the littlun's. I shall pm you when I return home.

Thanks in advance!

HarryBaker

I would love the dead space one! Just ordered my first gaming PC with PCS and awaiting delivery. Going to need some games to get me started so it would be highly appreciated :D

DragonLich

If you still giveaways please send me Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key (Steam)
-Dead Space Steam Key (Steam) if these had not gone yet or all game you still have key :D thanks

billy27

Hi,well if you still have AaaaaaaaaAaaaaaa or total war rome 2, you will make me very happy,if you dont its ok,very generous of you to give it away.Thanks..:clap::clap:

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
I would love the dead space one! Just ordered my first gaming PC with PCS and awaiting delivery. Going to need some games to get me started so it would be highly appreciated :D

Sent :)

Ooh, I wouldn't mind the Crysis 2 if you're still willing, many thanks :)

Sorry, someone else already messaged me and asked for it :/

If you still giveaways please send me Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key (Steam)
-Dead Space Steam Key (Steam) if these had not gone yet or all game you still have key :D thanks

Sorry, both have already been taken :/

Hi,well if you still have AaaaaaaaaAaaaaaa or total war rome 2, you will make me very happy,if you dont its ok,very generous of you to give it away.Thanks..:clap::clap:

Sent "AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome"

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hmm, amazing how many people suddenly sign up and ask for stuff when someone mentions the word 'free'

Lols, I've been watching this thread closely and it's just getting better and better... George, there'll be warfare shortly :death:

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Lols, I've been watching this thread closely and it's just getting better and better... George, there'll be warfare shortly :death:

Haha, just realized how many left over games I had from buying Humble bundles :p

Annoying how I bought the Rome 2 dlc on steam when I already had it in my humble bundle library though!

Rakk

The Awesome
These are the ones left:
-Medal of Honor Steam Key (Steam)
-The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack (DLC) (Steam)
-Total War: Rome II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack (DLC) (Steam)

Please note George, this person has only just joined the forums today (probably the only reason they did was to get free stuff), and will probably never been seen again on the forums if they do or do not get free stuff.

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Please note George, this person has only just joined the forums today (probably the only reason they did was to get free stuff), and will probably never been seen again on the forums if they do or do not get free stuff.

Ah well, better someone gets them than no one, they're just sat in my library doing nothing