Graphics card addition

neq2499

Hello, currently I've got a cheap computer with integrated graphics card, you can check out the specs on this site : http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c02770432&lang=en&cc=us
Is there any graphics card that I can add to this pc to boost its performance, it has a 300W psu. I was thinking About ASUS 1gb Geforce gt 730 , will that work >?
Can you also give me your opinion on the processor ? AMD Phenom II X6 1035T , will the pc be good enough for games like league of legends and cs go?

Last edited:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I am afraid it is not allowed to enter competitors links like currys on the forum. What sort of performance boost do you require? It depends on your intended use

neq2499

Im sorry, didnt know, i deleted the link. I only want to play league of legends and cs go on decent fps Im not sure about the performance boost, i just want the games like league of legends to run well, i high setting if possible. Are there any graphics cards that will suite my requirements and the psu ? Is the geforce gt 730 good enough ?

neq2499

but will it work with the 300W psu ? I don't want to change my psu, because i want to minimise the cost. In about 2-3 months I will be buying a new pc, but for now I just want to have a pc that I can play on games like league of legends and cs go.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
You can check the power requirements online, it should. The gt 730 is not a gaming gpu.

neq2499

I can understand that it is not a gaming graphics card, but it is definately better than the integrated gpu. I don't want to spend more than £70 for a new graphics card, because im only going to be using this pc for 2 moths until i buy a new one. Will the gt 730 give me any performance boost ? Or is there a better graphics card for this price.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I can understand that it is not a gaming graphics card, but it is definately better than the integrated gpu. I don't want to spend more than £70 for a new graphics card, because im only going to be using this pc for 2 moths until i buy a new one. Will the gt 730 give me any performance boost ? Or is there a better graphics card for this price.

I think you need to check benchmarks online for what your choices are within your budget and what to expect in terms of fps.

neq2499

Can you give me advice on where i can find the benchmarks? Im new into this kind of stuff, appreciate your help