Thermaltake Level 10 GT

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Totally agree , I have one and it is an epic case, both design wise and cooling ability, couldn't recommend it enough. It's damn expensive though.

thanks spyder I a have a ARCTIC Freezer Xtreme Rev. 2 but I don't think there is anything extreme about it its better than a stock cooler and quiet in operation
my idle temp is around 36 and on load jumps too 50c when editing video
In My Armor Revo I Have Coolermaster V8 Which idles at around 22c and never goes past 45 when encoding video files which are over a gig in size
so I was looking at the new Coolermaster v8 a bit pricey but hopefully will drop my temps down and will look pretty cool in the case just have too convince the wife:eek:

D

Distinct

I have never been a fan of the level 10 since it was released, mind you I prefer plain cases (Fractal Design Arc Midi is the current case I am using)

hi all update on my Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition PC Case
I have now fitted a Coolermaster V8GTS yes it was over priced but it looks cool in my case plus now
the temps have dropped to around 28c-32c idle varies on my room temp and tops out at 40c when I encode my video files which are around 2gb
so I am well satisfied with that

Ps
please note my rig is about two feet away from my central heating rad

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
hi all update on my Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition PC Case
I have now fitted a Coolermaster V8GTS yes it was over priced but it looks cool in my case plus now
the temps have dropped to around 28c-32c idle varies on my room temp and tops out at 40c when I encode my video files which are around 2gb
so I am well satisfied with that

Ps
please note my rig is about two feet away from my central heating rad

Pictures?

I Will Gladly Post Some Pics But At Present Redecorating And contemplating Moving My Rig To Other side of my desk When Finished If you still want some pics will be about a weeks time have a good weekend All

this my corner of the world the pic is badly taken on my cheap tablet cam will post better when my daughter visits with her camera WIN_20150527_184439.JPG so I wont bore you with any others just yet
white pc thermaltake snow edition case
black pc thermaltake armor revo case
black pc on rhs coolermaster case