2015 Should be an awesome year for gaming

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
After what was a pretty disappointing year in gaming last year in many respects it looks like (for me at least) that 2015 is going to be a much better year

This is the list of releases that I can't wait for (in no particular order)

Just Cause 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Mirror's Edge
Homefront
Star Wars Battlefront
American Truck Simulator
Project CARS
GTA V (PC)
Batman Arkham Knight
Fable Legends
H1Z1
Killing Floor 2
Parkitect (Rollercoaster Tycoon but more promising)
The Division
Cities: Skylines (which is awesome btw)

And hopefully a new Need for Speed

A far bigger list than last year for me. What's everyone else looking forward to this year?

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Do you have PS4? If so, I presume it's only brain fog that is causing you to omit what is already reviewing on sensible and reliable sites as one of the greatest games, not just on the PS4, but of all time? I'm seriously having to stop myself buying a PS4 just to play Bloodborne. No game is worth shelling out £400 for... is it...?

mrducking

Bright Spark
SW battlefront and the division, i'm drooling all over those games and maybe i will try h1z1, but not that much into the genre

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Do you have PS4? If so, I presume it's only brain fog that is causing you to omit what is already reviewing on sensible and reliable sites as one of the greatest games, not just on the PS4, but of all time? I'm seriously having to stop myself buying a PS4 just to play Bloodborne. No game is worth shelling out £400 for... is it...?

Have they got any plans to release bloodborne on the PC? Even if it's one of those 2 year after console release things?

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Have they got any plans to release bloodborne on the PC? Even if it's one of those 2 year after console release things?

Story in the new yesterday that Amazon France apparently accidently listed it for pc release... and they've accurately listed things in the past they weren't supposed to let slip... So here's hoping.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Story in the new yesterday that Amazon France apparently accidently listed it for pc release... and they've accurately listed things in the past they weren't supposed to let slip... So here's hoping.

Ooooo, fingers crossed! Does look epic.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Plenty of good stuff on your list Wozz. Now they just need to stop being dicks and make Rise of the Tomb Raider for PC too :D

(I actually liked 2014 for games)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Plenty of good stuff on your list Wozz. Now they just need to stop being dicks and make Rise of the Tomb Raider for PC too :D

(I actually liked 2014 for games)

The Crew and GRID Autosport were the only highlights for me last year. Everything else was either a big disappointment or a buggy mess on release (some of which were never fixed).

Most of the other games I enjoyed from last year were early access and are yet to be released. Like Long Dark and Next Car Game.

Also if they released Mafia III this year I would die happy.