Defiance (Clevo P650SG) Hotkey interruption

sean2mush

Hi There,

Have just gotten my Defiance 15.6.

One issue I have is that when some buttons are pressed it creates a pop up which interrupts any game playing in full screen and tabs you out. for example (Caps locks, Num lock, screen brightness Etc.) Does anyone know how to prevent the popup?

sean2mush

Thanks for your reply. I tried to download the newest driver from clevo's website like you suggested, whenever I tried to unzip the file it keeps giving a corrupted error.

found temp solution, when you open clevo control center the caps locks popup does show. will try download the driver again later.

mrducking

Bright Spark
Thanks for your reply. I tried to download the newest driver from clevo's website like you suggested, whenever I tried to unzip the file it keeps giving a corrupted error.

found temp solution, when you open clevo control center the caps locks popup does show. will try download the driver again later.

just change the location where you are downloading it from, for some reason the same happened to me so i just simply downloaded from the 3 locations until one worked