Call of Duty Black Ops 3

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Nit im out. I'll stick to Battlefield 4 i think

This will be the 3rd CoD you convinced me to buy and i've hardly played the last 2

Deklore

Bright Spark
I think it wont be long until Activision realise they cannot continue to support 3 different studios pumping out these games annually. Then again, I think that every year, and every year COD sells by the bucket load.

Cant remember which one where a dog was touted as a "feature". Could have been Ghosts. Also not sure if it was for that one where they were showing off "fish swimming away from player" as another advanced feature.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Nit im out. I'll stick to Battlefield 4 i think

This will be the 3rd CoD you convinced me to buy and i've hardly played the last 2

You weak willed buffoon! Don't fall into the simian's trap, or next you'll be buying DLC content for Call of Duty: Prehistoric Warfare! (really unfair game, because one side get dinosaurs, and the other gets cave men with sharp sticks!)

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
I loved black ops 2 for the multiplayer, tried advanced warfare and it just got boring really quick. This just looks like advanced warfare 2 but they tried to use the advanced warfare "features" and use the black ops name to get people to play again