Overclocking ram !!!

billaros

HEY GUYS !!!! Iam going to overclock my ram (its overclocking) Because its running at 2400mhz and CL11 (VALCUM) my CPU is INTEL I7 4790K .
I tried to 1600mhz and cl9 and doesnt do anything. Work again at 1333mhz and cl9. In addition i change the volt of DRAM but increase the cpu speed (increase the cores ). IF CANT HAPPEN TO PUT WORK AT 1600MZ AND CL8 OR CL6 . PLEASE GUYS HELP !!!!! THANKS A LOT:)

D

Distinct

You are aware that what you're doing is downclocking?

From what you are describing it does not seem like you know how to overclock your RAM and I am going to highly advise against you doing it. You can lower the timings all you want but the speed is going to affect you much more.

You tend to have to make the timings higher to get a higher clock speed and find the balance between the two. It takes a while and the way you're explaining is very odd.

billaros

Iam new about OC and i want to doing that because my cpy working perfect at 1600mhz ram. In Addition, because iam doing very hard working and iwant to have 100% of my ram. IF you want to tell me how to do that please !!!

D

Distinct

You need to read man, can't really link you anything because it would be to other forums but go to google and spend some time reading before you do anything. Make sure you know what you're talking about before you try it