Laptop Weight

casgoo

This seems to be the right area to post this.
I used to live in the UK but now I live in the US. Because I love PCS' service so much, I've customised a laptop and was going to get it sent to my parents in the UK and FedEx it to me in the US. I need to know the weight of the laptop before I send it so I can get the travel rates. Is there any way to find this information?
Thanks.

casgoo

Wait, I know it should be in the desktop section but I'd like to continue on the thread but:
How do I do the same for desktop PCs?
Thanks.

steaky360

Wait, I know it should be in the desktop section but I'd like to continue on the thread but:
How do I do the same for desktop PCs?
Thanks.

You'd need to research the weights of the various components you're wanting in the desktop (Tower, GPU and motherboard/HDDs being the main culprits along with cooling) and then add it all up to get an approximate weight :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
This seems to be the right area to post this.
I used to live in the UK but now I live in the US. Because I love PCS' service so much, I've customised a laptop and was going to get it sent to my parents in the UK and FedEx it to me in the US. I need to know the weight of the laptop before I send it so I can get the travel rates. Is there any way to find this information?
Thanks.

As much as I love PCS I wouldn't think of sending a tower from the UK to the USA, what is there is damage in transit or you require a replacement part?