Gaming mouse + keyboard

Ches96

Depends on price range. Im no expert but i'm currently using this keyboard and mouse set up from Amazon, named "Sumvision Nemesis Kane Pro Gaming Keyboard".

It's cheap, at £16 (UK) and i've had it for nearly a month now and no issues whatsoever. In terms of the long run however, im not so sure but it has so far had positive reviews.

If you have a bigger budget, i'm afraid that's where my help ends!

Hope this helps a little bit! :p

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Pffft I take my gaming seriously thank you

1282807690717_hz-myalibaba-web-temp1_7113.jpg

Basically my sons' broke my gaming mouse so stuck with some cheap novelty ones from a glorified Chinese eBay seller I had lying but around

As much as I love the race car, one of the rear LEDs is broken :(
And thought I may as well splash out, I was thinking about the croma keyboard and the Logitech g602

steaky360

TVR_SILVER_STREET_MOUSE.jpg

Definite upgrade

In all seriousness though the G602 gets good reviews and the Chroma keyboards are ace - although you seem to only be able to get US layout in the Chroma Stealth edition which was a deal breaker for me.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I've bought the g602 as it seems to be the best wireless mouse out at the moment and has some impressive battery life.

The chroma doesn't seem to be wireless so that's out the window

Any suggestions on a wireless gaming keyboard?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
monkey_and_stuff_duck_2.jpg

Seven and a half bananas?

pretty much, and if my calculations are correct, current exchange rates make that about £140

I'm looking for a decent wireless gaming keyboard, but there doesn't seem to be much out there

anyone have the k70 ? or chroma?

Last edited:

DannyWanny

PCS Marketing
Staff member
Seven and a half bananas?

pretty much, and if my calculations are correct, current exchange rates make that about £140

I'm looking for a decent wireless gaming keyboard, but there doesn't seem to be much out there

anyone have the k70 ? or chroma?

I have a Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Red switches - definitely one of the best mechanical keyboards out there if it's something you're interested in. It's my usual go-to keyboard to recommend people. Mechanical keyboards can get quite pricey though (approaches and passes £100)

In terms of wireless keyboards, I'm at a loss there I'm afraid - Logitech's keyboards are generally very reliable and decent quality.

If you are interested in mechanical keyboards, I would research into it and see which key switches cater best to you.

Haz256

I have no idea about wireless keyboards, but this is the setup I have:

Tesoro Excalibur mechanical keyboard (Brown Switches) - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00O4FGKLK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00
Logitech G300 Gaming mouse - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005LDM40U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

I absolutely love them both!! Would highly recommend either of them for anyone!
The mouse is light and fits my hand well, and the keyboard is SO nice to type on.

thisisevilevil

Enthusiast
If you wanna get into serious gaming, go for a mechanical keyboard, like Danny recommended. Regarding a mouse: Depends on how your grip is on your mouse, and what kind of gaming you do. If you want to get serious, go get the Steelseries Rival mouse. This mouse is widely used by a lot of high level CS GO riflers and AWP'ers. I've also heard a lot of good things about the Zowie FK1 and FK2. It's very popular in the TF2 community amongst the high level scouts. I personally use the QPAD OM-75, but that's because I'm an old school gamer, and I also have a special grip on my mouse.

I couldn't really recommend any of the newer Razer mice. In my opinion, it seems they focus much more on design and LEDs rather than actually making a good mouse.