Confused with 13.3" Optimus V and Optimus VI

NeVMiku

Bronze Level Poster
On the site in the laptop selection page the laptop is named 13.3" Optimus V. When clicked, the page title comes up as 13.3" Optimus VI. So is it V or VI?

And can anyone please clarify about Chillblaster's Defiant 2 Mini Gaming Laptop and PCS 13.3" Optimus V (or VI)?.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie0202

Enthusiast
Well it's certainly confusing me.

I'm guessing the first post is in the moderation queue but if that's the case it's strange we can see the thread at all.

NeVMiku

Bronze Level Poster
Well it's certainly confusing me.

I'm guessing the first post is in the moderation queue but if that's the case it's strange we can see the thread at all.

Um... I can't see my post any more? Is it in "moderation queue" you mentioned? I wanted to edit something. It's not Chillblaster but Chillblast.

Rakk

The Awesome
Um... I can't see my post any more? Is it in "moderation queue" you mentioned? I wanted to edit something. It's not Chillblaster but Chillblast.

You should be able to see it now, when you are new your posts often get auto-moderated which will make them not visible to anyone but moderators, this also applies to edits of previously approved posts, so you just have to wait for said posts to be approved :)
However you are not allowed to post links to competitors so I've removed your link.

NeVMiku

Bronze Level Poster
Well, can you tell the difference between the PCS one and Chillblast one? I'm confused. Is it the same thing? Is it not?