6GB NVIDIA GTX 980Ti

BennoWilson

Bronze Level Poster
Well folks... IT'S HERE!

The GTX 980Ti has launched today, and we are stocking it :)
Get yours today! http://bit.ly/1K4ey9n

Not only has the 980Ti launched, but the Batman: Arkham Knight bundle has been extended, and includes this BEAST of a GPU!
Learn more about the bundle: http://bit.ly/1K4eNBe

NV-980Ti_Banner.jpg

:tt1: :tt1: :tt1: :tt1: :tt1:

BennoWilson

Bronze Level Poster
Stock should be landing this week. Currently we are only going to be stocking reference Palit cards, but that could change moving forward.

tim01t

can you let us know when will they be available in, i was thinking to order this week but not sure when will gtx 980 ti coming out in stuck. so i would be able to know when or how long will it take for me to wait. if i order a build pc with gtx 980 ti graphic card

garrion

Ill wait before i order my system fot an EVGA Overclocked gtx 980 ti card or have to go with another company as the review i just read made a huge difference to the card ,it even out performed the Titan by a good margin

Judge

I've just ordered a new gaming rig with this beauty - very excited to try it out!

However I can't see that Arkham Knight is being bundled any more, is that the case?

Cheers

LFFPicard

Godlike
Arkham Knight as far as I am aware has been recalled and not being sold currently due to launch issues, there was a big 3.5gb day 1 patch and still not working so sales were halted.
This could be the reason, that and no more keys available.

Judge

Thanks Picard - I'd heard there were some inital teething problems, but didn't realise it was quite so bad (more like entire teeth missing?!)

Cheers

LFFPicard

Godlike
Well last I read they had stopped sales, that was Friday I think.
WB used and external developer to port the game to PC, obviously they have not done a good job. But that also means that it will take longer to fix.

WB receive bug reports and issues -> Analyse such issues -> submit these to external developer -> developer analyses issues -> patch gets created -> passed back to WB to sign off on said patch -> patch gets published.

Could be a while!

Spuff

Expert
I got a code for Arkham Knight for my 980ti that arrived on Friday (ahem.. from somewhere else). I haven't tried using the code.