Fallout 4!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
This video explains what i mean kinda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjaoxw9VupE (the guy swears and shouts a lot just as a warning).

He makes a good point, that at least their trailer was realistic to how the graphics will actually look, unlike most other trailers.

Already seen it haha. I know most games don't use gameplay trailers but the ones that do tend to look better than this. I just thought that texture resolution was a bit disappointing and I've seen better graphics on my 360.

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Already seen it haha. I know most games don't use gameplay trailers but the ones that do tend to look better than this. I just thought that texture resolution was a bit disappointing and I've seen better graphics on my 360.

I know what you mean, things like the roads textures didn't look any different to in new vegas, the same with peoples faces, I thought everything else looked better though, but not by that much. If the quests and world is good then i'll be happy!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I've almost no doubt that the game will be fun to play, I was just pointing out what I could see from the trailer. I think Skyrim looked far better than this. There will probably be some decent texture packs though, I'll use some of those. And SweetFX always makes games look nicer.

Spuff

Expert
I fully believe the PC version will be able to look better than what is in the video. I stilled it a one point and there were massive jaggies on a straight line (first room), and I can't believe the settings on the PC wouldn't allow you to get rid of those.
With the official texture packs for Skyrim some of the character models looked really nice. I had a barbarian suit of furry light armour on and it looked excellent (stop and stare excellent), and the skeletons were another highlight. I can't imagine a Fallout game several years on will regress from that.

Deklore

Bright Spark
Maybe theyre just reacting to the growing problem of "downgrades" for when the actual game comes out.

If they show crap graphics to start off with and end up with amazing graphics by the time of release everyone will be praising them!...
maybe.:smartass:

Spuff

Expert
That's more like it:

fallout4trailerprotectron1433355614png-5a44ed.png

http://uk.ign.com/images/games/fallout-4-ps4-20038190