Mini PC Performance graphics card / wireless card issue

ijrnelson

Hello all, first time poster.

I searched the forums for an answer to this but couldn't find one - I'm trying to build a mini pc which has both a performance graphics card and a wifi card, but no matter which combination I try it always says there are not enough PCI slots.

Does the site sell mini-pcs which have room for both a wifi card and a high performance graphics card? I consider wireless internet an absolute must have feature as I intend to use the pc in multiple locations.

Thanks all :taz:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hello all, first time poster.

I searched the forums for an answer to this but couldn't find one - I'm trying to build a mini pc which has both a performance graphics card and a wifi card, but no matter which combination I try it always says there are not enough PCI slots.

Does the site sell mini-pcs which have room for both a wifi card and a high performance graphics card? I consider wireless internet an absolute must have feature as I intend to use the pc in multiple locations.

Thanks all :taz:

Can you consider homeplugs? More reliable connection than a wireless card

jameswilliams

Why not just get a USB wifi dongle that's prety small so doesn't hang out of it? I've got a load of them here that I bought with intention of selling them. Only a couple of quid on eBay anyway for "N" rated ones.