So many Bsod Problems

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
So I've cleaned installed, I updated the main driver tab, when I got to click on the WLAN driver or the Combo BT driver in the options tab, it days device was not found or please enable it. What is this, it seems important.

It is important.

I see you had the Killer wifi/bluetooth card installed, are you sure it's a Killer driver you're trying to install (and not an Intel one)?

If it is a Killer driver you're installing this sounds like the wifi card is either not installed properly or it's faulty. I would advise you to stop there and call PCS first thing on Monday. Tell them you've done a clean install and tell them about the driver reporting no card found.

leeleep

It is important.

I see you had the Killer wifi/bluetooth card installed, are you sure it's a Killer driver you're trying to install (and not an Intel one)?

If it is a Killer driver you're installing this sounds like the wifi card is either not installed properly or it's faulty. I would advise you to stop there and call PCS first thing on Monday. Tell them you've done a clean install and tell them about the driver reporting no card found.

I downloaded the killer.exe's onto a usb first, I've tried again after I installed them but it's still not detecting them

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I downloaded the killer.exe's onto a usb first, I've tried again after I installed them but it's still not detecting them

A call (not an email) to PCS on Monday is your only option now. It may just be a faulty card, in which case they'll probably ship you one to fit yourself.