My New Setup

Axios__

Here is my new setup that i have been working on for a while.

It is not yet finished and i have some finishing touches to make such as an extended mouse mat, a way to mount my headset and some other accessories.

The monitors you can see are 3 curved Samsung 27" monitors and they work great.

I am a bit limited for space in my room but i think i have done the best i could with the space i have.

Any tips would be great and please excuse the apple juice on the table :)

IMG_0500.jpg

LFFPicard

Godlike
Gimme!

A simple small bracket on the wall would handle those headphones considering how close they are to the wall anyway :)

Amethyst

Silver Level Poster
Hello,

I like the look of those screens bu how does it effect your viewing experience if your just reading text?

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The OP may well not answer due to the age of the post.

But in general with a multi monitor setup (e.g. a quite common 2 monitor setup) you'd have your main monitor for gaming, or whatever you were working on, quite possibly with two documents aerosnapped (Aero snap: http://www.howtogeek.com/181681/4-hidden-window-management-tricks-on-the-windows-desktop/ ) side by side, and secondary info on your other monitor (perhaps an email client, or a video while gaming).

One thing to give thought to is viewing angles (the angle you can look at the screen at as opposed to being dead-on centre before the image and colours look too badly off for you to tolerate). That might be less of an issue for text than it would be for images as long as the monitor isn't terrible. It also depends how you position your monitors relative to you.
csm_CAM00357_56a4b6015e.jpg