New PC

Natz

Hi i'm not great with the ins and outs of a PC (attempted the build my own sections and had no idea what most of it meant!) i'm more a software person and that's kinda why I need a new PC that and the face my current one is 8 years old and sounds like an energy pylon (and that's even with it cleaned out)

I need a gaming PC but also need it for art and animation I was looking at workstation desktops there but don't know how well they would go for gaming.

P.s I require a good amount of usb drives I have my current pc has 6 back and 2 front and wont fit everything.

Pretty much I need help for what parts I need and don't need to create a decent desktop to last a good amount of years for my gaming and art for around £800 - £2,000 i'm willing to spend.

Thank you for any suggestions you may have sorry I'm not great with details! ;)

Last edited:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
£800 to £2000 is a big range, are you planning to overclock your cpu? have 2 GPUs? 4k monitor?

Natz

No its just an average price range i'm willing to go to as I was going to have a friend build the PC but not anymore (they said a decent PC would be around £1000