Thought I'd mention...

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I know I don't post much here lately, funny how much your life changes, but I thought I'd let y'all know - I'm cancer free until a scan tells me otherwise :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I know I don't post much here lately, funny how much your life changes, but I thought I'd let y'all know - I'm cancer free until a scan tells me otherwise :)

Fantastic, congratulations! I was very impressed with your positive attitude throughout and a big believer that that helps enormously. Great news :)

Stephen M

Author Level
Great news Nathan. My best mate is coming to an end of some treatment and it seems to have done the trick, he had a positive attitude as well. Credit to you both.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor

Glad to hear it, very happy for you. I know what that feels like, I'm a cancer survivor too (colon in my case). :)

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Thanks guys :) Didn't want to leave you hanging as I know you were all wondering about me every single day for the past six months.......! ;)

Also, I should flippin' well hope they give you £200 off, Keynes!!!!

LFFPicard

Godlike
Congrats Nathan, my friends step son is on the last leg of recovery doing experimental treatment for the next couple of months. Been a long 16months for him!
Wouldn't wish it on anyone! All the best and glad your all clear now!

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Really is good news, I hope you are all sorted now. Quite rightly you should be focusing on your health at this time, but nice of you to let us know how you are getting on.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Congrats Nathan, my friends step son is on the last leg of recovery doing experimental treatment for the next couple of months. Been a long 16months for him!
Wouldn't wish it on anyone! All the best and glad your all clear now!

Cheers y'all.

...and best wishes to your friend's family member! So far, I've been fortunate enough not to need experimental treatment :)

LFFPicard

Godlike
Cheers y'all.

...and best wishes to your friend's family member! So far, I've been fortunate enough not to need experimental treatment :)

It was optional, due to the type he had (Some child stomach one) it gave a higher percentage of preventing a relapse. Basically how my friend explained it, for a week once a month for 6months they go back to hospital and he spends 8hours a day hooked up to a machine that kinda "cleans his blood" as it were. Apparently its a drug that hunts down bad cells and covers them in a coating so they can not bind and start another growth.

Sounded rather interesting and very clever. I think he has 3months left on the trial and it gives him something like a 20% preventative rate or something.

Just glad your all good, and so is he. Now you just got a lot of gaming to catch up on!