[BWG] League of Legends Substitute Roster Tryouts

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,

I would have slotted this into our previous threads about league of legends but they are soo old i feel guilty about necroing.

Blackwater Gaming (Formally PCS eSports League team) is recruiting EUW league of legends players above Silver 5 for their substitute position. If you fancy applying respond here and ill PM you the link, i dont want to external post the website in the main thread.

:)

LFFPicard

Godlike
Well the main issue is, I don't have enough time to play in a proper ranked team, most ranked teams require me to be a certain level in ranked. But for that I need to solo rank and not have god awful teams to get me to the rank I need.

It's all ranking ridiculous :D

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed! Ive added on a requirement of silver 5 until Season 6 then its Gold V. Im Silver III, Reeto grant me strength this day to carry hard!

Haz256

I'm currently Silver IV (was Silver II last season I think..), and would be interested in this. Only thing is I have a very limited internet connection atm, so it's impossible to play whenever anyone else is in the house. Simply opening a snapchat or watching a youtube video sends ping skyrocketing into 300ms area, and downloads waaay above 1000ms... Hence why i haven't played much ranked and havent moved up at all...

But deffs interested :)