"New Laptop"

Had this about 18 months now. Bought it "off the shelf" and in retrospect it was a bit over spec`d for my use, and therefore a bit pricey. Have had a series of software glitches which I don`t understand namely :1) occasional ,on start up it tells me that I need to `restart`.....?.(which has not been necessary.
2) and regularly a pop-up advising that `W Radio is not working`......? These are annoying.
However,just recently I had a friend give me an SD card to upload her photo`s and found it did not work so I tried my own camera memory card and that does not work through the laptop either.
Otherwise a nice product.

Attachments

• CIMG0766.jpg
    CIMG0766.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 412
  • CIMG0767.jpg
    CIMG0767.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 411
  • CIMG0768.jpg
    CIMG0768.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 410

LFFPicard

Godlike
My GF got a custom ultrabook and that's still going too, like yourself had a couple software glitches but they were Microsoft fault and required a bit of research to fix!

To respond to your queries though.

1 :- The need to restart would ost likely be it has installed a security update or another update upon booting and requires a restart to finish applying it.
2 :- W Radio is your hotkeys, the software may be bugged so worth re-installing. You can either log into your PCS account and download the drivers from your account page or goto www.clevo.com.tw and put in your model number and download the software from there.
3 :- SD Card not working might be the card reader drivers not installed correctly, you can simply follow the above advice to get the drivers for that too.

Enjoy the Cricket!