What's Everyone Playing?

Alan16ac

Gold Level Poster
Okay, so I got VERY quickly bored of GTA V. You all said it would happen, and it did.
I'm looking for something fun and addictive. Online or single player. But if it's single player, it needs to have a good story and fun gameplay.
Was tempted to try DayZ, but hears mixed things. Was also tempted by H1Z1.

What are you all playing? No football games please :tt2:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Okay, so I got VERY quickly bored of GTA V. You all said it would happen, and it did.
I'm looking for something fun and addictive. Online or single player. But if it's single player, it needs to have a good story and fun gameplay.
Was tempted to try DayZ, but hears mixed things. Was also tempted by H1Z1.

What are you all playing? No football games please :tt2:

Batman Arkhan Knight and AC Unity. It took me ages to complete Batman 100%.

LFFPicard

Godlike
I play alot of random things and keep changing, but currently I am playing.

World of Warships
Civilization V
League of Legends
WWE 2K15
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Eve Online

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Still somewhere in the middle of AC:Unity. WoW most days, as well as SW:ToR when I can be bothered.

Just played through and finished Victor Vran, which was a most satisfying Diablo-like game (and it has the Witcher actor as the main guy, so that was nice).

When I find where I put my XBox controller, I'll also prod Deadpool again (which he'll probably like inappropriately too much)

steaky360

I'm exceptionally late to the payday 2 party and am currently enthralled with that trying to get to infamous lvl 25 (only lvl 1 at the minute!)

I'm also playing Elite Dangerous between Payday (although admittedly not anywhere near as often) and occasionally Nazi Zombie Trilogy (I will get all of the achievements!)

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Witcher 3. Possibly most enjoyable game I've ever played tied with Dark Soul 1.

I look back to GTA5 now and just yawn thinking about playing it!

Spuff

Expert
I'm playing Skyrim for about the 7th time, this time with lots of texture and graphics mods and it's a land of wonder all over again.

I redid the last part of Witcher 3 to get the middling end instead of the total despair end, and then I was very glad to expunge it from my hard drive.

For some reason I had missed AC Rogue, and I played that and enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I love skyrim with the mods! I'm currently playing Rocket League :p Its very very addictive haha. Other than that, guild wars 2 - I love the graphics

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
If you want a story game, I don't think you can beat Metro and Mafia games. They aren't necessarily as expansive as something like Witcher or Skyrim but they have good stories awesome locations to explore.

and CSGO if you want a competitive multiplayer game:D

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
League of Legends
Star Wars: Old Republic
Shadow of Mordor
Mafia 2 (thank you mafia 3 annoucement).
Slowly playing XCOM again on ironman and failing.

biscuity

I would recomend Payday 2, i bought it 2 years ago and still play it frequently.
Also if you're into roguelikes FTL is a fantastic little game with massive replayability, nearing 200 hours on that little game.

RType23

Bronze Level Poster
Thanks for the tips - having been out of PC gaming for a good while I am looking forward to playing Fallout 4, SW Battlefront, and some sort of decent zed game. Having taken DayZ comment above on board I plan on trying out State of Decay and Dying Light. Oh, then there's that Mech Warrior online itch to scratch too.

Gr4

Silver Level Poster
Been playing World of Warcraft since it came out, with some breaks in-between playing Eve which works out expensive for what it is,Rift is now ftp and is meh!, and most of the other ftp mmorpg out there.
Always come back to WoW though :)