Weird problem in all browsers

Peter95

Hello. I have very weird problem in all my browsers including Chrome and Internet Explorer. I mean that I have no sound from time to time in both browsers.
Sometimes it is no sound there on YouTube. My sound on PC works perfect..In this case when is no sound I need to restart my laptop (ASUS) windows 8.1.
I don't updated my laptop yet because of bad broadband. I moved to a new flat few weeks ago. I will bring my laptop to the office where I'm working and see if that helps.
I have latest version of Adobe Player. Please tell me what I can do in this case. Many thanks.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Unlikely to be an issue with the web browser, more probably its an issue with the driver for the soundcard or something interfering with it. The first step is to make sure all your drivers are up to date.

LFFPicard

Godlike
In chrome, go to settings and switch back to desktop mode not App mode. When in App mode it seems to have its own volume settings that randomly mute itself (This can be seen when in Chrome if you move curser to bottom of screen to get the Chrome app bar up)

RType23

Bronze Level Poster
I've been having terrible issues with Adobe Shockwave crashing out in all browsers since upgrading one of my laptops to Win 10. It has been a massive kick in the jacksie as my better half uses it for her website and online research. Other than that I quite like it, once all the ET phone home stuff is switched off.