What is black and white, and eats like a horse?

S

stanleywilliams

LOL I was curious about the answer but i din`t expect it would be so obvious. But it`s still funny)

Tiger Feet

Silver Level Poster
A few more horse jokes:

What is a horses favourite sport? - Stable tennis

What disease do horses fear most? - Hay Fever

When does a horse neigh? - Whinny wants to

Tiger Feet

Silver Level Poster
Ah...but is a zebra white with black stripes, or black with white stripes? :confused:

This should answer that question.

There once were two little zebras who wanted to know if they were white with black stripes, or black with white stripes.

One little zebra suggested to visit the "Zebra of the Wise"

The two little zebras went to the "Zebra of the wise" and asked, "Are we black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?" The Zebra of the wise replied " We are who we are."

The one little zebra said "OK" and ran away. Then the other little zebra followed him.

The one little zebra said to the other... " He didn't answer us, so what are we?" The one little zebra said " We are white with black stripes."

The other zebra said "how do you know that."

Then the little zebra said, " Well if we were black with white stripes he would have said " We is who we is." :2guns:

Last edited:

Tiger Feet

Silver Level Poster
Life In A Zoo

There was this zebra who had lived her entire life in a zoo and was getting on a bit so the zoo keeper decided as a treat that she could spend her final years in bliss on a farm. The zebra was so excited, she got out of the horse float to see this huge space with green grass and hills and trees and all these strange animals.

She saw a big fat weird looking brown thing and ran up to it all excited, "Hi! I'm a zebra, what are you?"

"I'm a cow" said the cow.

"Right, and what do you do?" asked the zebra.

"I make milk for the farmer" said the cow.

"Cool." The zebra then saw this funny looking little white thing and ran over to it. "Hi, I'm a zebra, what are you?"

"I'm a chicken," said the chicken.

"Oh, right, what do you do?" asked the zebra.

"I make eggs for the farmer." said the chicken.

"Right - o, great, see ya round."

Then the zebra saw this very handsome beast that looked almost exactly like her without the stripes. She ran over to it and said, "Hi, I'm a zebra, what are you?"

"I am a Stallion," said the stallion.

"Wow," said the zebra. "What do you do?"

"Take off your pajamas darling, and I'll show you."
-------------------------------------------------------

Movies

A man in a movie theater notices what looks like a zebra sitting next to him.

"Are you a zebra?" asked the man, surprised.

"Yes."

"What are you doing at the movies?"

The zebra replied, "Well, I liked the book."

Front Seat

A policeman in the big city stops a man in a car with a zebra in the front seat.

"What are you doing with that zebra?" He exclaimed, "You should take it to the zoo."

The following week, the same policeman sees the same man with the zebra again in the front seat, with
both of them wearing sunglasses. The policeman pulls him over.

"I thought you were going to take that zebra to the zoo!"

The man replied, "I did. We had such a good time we are going to the beach this weekend!"

Last edited:

bright_user

Life In A Zoo

There was this zebra who had lived her entire life in a zoo and was getting on a bit so the zoo keeper decided as a treat that she could spend her final years in bliss on a farm. The zebra was so excited, she got out of the horse float to see this huge space with green grass and hills and trees and all these strange animals.

She saw a big fat weird looking brown thing and ran up to it all excited, "Hi! I'm a zebra, what are you?"

"I'm a cow" said the cow.

"Right, and what do you do?" asked the zebra.

"I make milk for the farmer" said the cow.

"Cool." The zebra then saw this funny looking little white thing and ran over to it. "Hi, I'm a zebra, what are you?"

"I'm a chicken," said the chicken.

"Oh, right, what do you do?" asked the zebra.

"I make eggs for the farmer." said the chicken.

"Right - o, great, see ya round."

Then the zebra saw this very handsome beast that looked almost exactly like her without the stripes. She ran over to it and said, "Hi, I'm a zebra, what are you?"

"I am a Stallion," said the stallion.

"Wow," said the zebra. "What do you do?"

"Take off your pajamas darling, and I'll show you."

Movies

A man in a movie theater notices what looks like a zebra sitting next to him.

"Are you a zebra?" asked the man, surprised.

"Yes."

"What are you doing at the movies?"

The zebra replied, "Well, I liked the book."

Front Seat

A policeman in the big city stops a man in a car with a zebra in the front seat.

"What are you doing with that zebra?" He exclaimed, "You should take it to the zoo."

The following week, the same policeman sees the same man with the zebra again in the front seat, with
both of them wearing sunglasses. The policeman pulls him over.

"I thought you were going to take that zebra to the zoo!"

The man replied, "I did. We had such a good time we are going to the beach this weekend!"

HAHAHA, you've got some really nice ones! :D