SketchUp continually crashes?

Hi i have recently installed sketchup and have tried to use it today, but strangely it continually crashes? Which is strange as my computer is quite powerfull (specs in signituar its the defience), im not trying to do anything massive and also task manager says im barely using any more of hardware than normal?
TaskSay.JPG
Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is it a problem with the program?

Pagey

Bright Spark
That explains that then, have you tried running sketchup without all those VM's running though?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Task Manager is not the best tool for looking for resource shortage problems, it's designed to give you just an overview. The Windows Resource Monitor will show you much more details, you might be able to see short-term spikes in resource utilisation there. The Windows Performance Monitor will record real time resource usage statistics in the background as you work. This is a very useful tool for getting detailed resource usage data as a failure is happening.

I'm not convinced your problem is resource shortage. It's more likely to be a driver issue or a conflict with other software. A reinstall of the software is a good start, updating drivers would be a good idea too. The SKetchUp website recommends updating graphics drivers because, as they say, "SketchUp is a graphics heavy application". See http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/36254.