script error messages are driving me mad.

al shookup

Bronze Level Poster
I am now getting constant "script error" messages asking me "if I want to continue running this script". I temporary solved the last batch by deleting all cookies and temporary files in internet options. this was fine for a few days but has now started again with the "script error" window constantly popping up choose what site I am in. Any idea how to stop this problem please?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am now getting constant "script error" messages asking me "if I want to continue running this script". I temporary solved the last batch by deleting all cookies and temporary files in internet options. this was fine for a few days but has now started again with the "script error" window constantly popping up choose what site I am in. Any idea how to stop this problem please?

I would start by doing a malware scan with malwarebytes from malwarebytes.org.

You need to find out what's causing the browser to face corruption.

al shookup

Bronze Level Poster
I use Bullguard. It seems as though it was an adventure game I had downloaded that must have contained a virus as after I used Malwarebytes, the game had automatically been removed and the script error problem has gone. Looking back, the script error problem appeared when I downloaded the game but I didn't connect the two at the time.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I use Bullguard. It seems as though it was an adventure game I had downloaded that must have contained a virus as after I used Malwarebytes, the game had automatically been removed and the script error problem has gone. Looking back, the script error problem appeared when I downloaded the game but I didn't connect the two at the time.

Ah ok then. Hopefully should be ok now. If it returns, best thing is to boot into safe mode and scan with bullguard and malware bytes from there, should be more thorough. May be worth doing anyway if you have the time.