Good PC build for Video editing £1000

ScottD92

Hi all,

I am looking to build a new PC asap. I'd love some advice on what everyone else has/would recommend for me. Here are my requirements/budget.

I am looking to spend about £1100 (inc vat) ideally slightly less (around £1000)
Id prefer Intel based machine
I am a professional video editor, so as far as I am aware the focus will be on CPU and Memory?
I think not water cooled as they are supposedly a lot harder to build?

My friend is selling a GeForce GTX 970 so I am considering that for my graphics (i believe this would be fine for a video editing machine and some not to heavy gaming) but let me know your thoughts on that.

Any help is much appreciated !

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all,

I am looking to build a new PC asap. I'd love some advice on what everyone else has/would recommend for me. Here are my requirements/budget.

I am looking to spend about £1100 (inc vat) ideally slightly less (around £1000)
Id prefer Intel based machine
I am a professional video editor, so as far as I am aware the focus will be on CPU and Memory?
I think not water cooled as they are supposedly a lot harder to build?

My friend is selling a GeForce GTX 970 so I am considering that for my graphics (i believe this would be fine for a video editing machine and some not to heavy gaming) but let me know your thoughts on that.

Any help is much appreciated !

PCS build and sell custom laptops and desktops so we can only advise on their builds, not self builds.

If you want advice on a self build you may want to check out Tom's Hardware which are excellent.

If you wanted, we can suggest a PCS build. You'd be able to send in your own graphics card for them to fit to the build if you wanted.