PC Game Deals!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
gta_5_icon_by_agentromi-d5woecd.png

since grand theft auto 5 digital copies are not region locked, the cheapest place to get the game is nuveem for £23 which includes a free san andreas steam key (can pay by paypal)

greenmangaming have it for £30.80 with the 23% off code with a free steam key for san andreas

gamersgate have 3 for 2 on everything (Cheapest item free) so if you have friends you can buy 3 copies of gta 5 for £26.70
the 3 for 2 works on anything on there site, but for today only

the only place to get a steam key is steam,

For everywhere else the game will be delivered as a Rockstar Games Social Club redemption code. Customers will require a free Rockstar Games Social Club account to play. again it's NOT Redeemable on Steam.

Last edited:

Cricky

Enthusiast
You should be checking out the Free Games thread. :)

Not a PC game (well it was) but Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition is currently £2.65 on the Play store. This is the Android version. Best on a tablet and you need about 2.5GB of space.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I got a 60% off voucher for Fable Anniversary for Steam if anyone wants it. Just let me know asap as it only lasts til today.

Cricky

Enthusiast
Torchlight 2 is currently £2.99 on Steam. Excellent game and well worth 3 quid. I preferred it to Diablo 3. :yes:

Cricky

Enthusiast
Star Wars Humble Bundle on at the moment which looks pretty good.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

65p gets you Knights of the Old Republic, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and Dark Forces.
Up that to £7 and you also get Battlefront II, Knights of the Old Republic II, Republic Commando and more games still to be announced.
And if you add another quid for £8 you get Empire at War: Gold Pack, The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition and The Force Unleashed II

I've left the 'Star Wars' off each of those games. :)

I've wanted to get Empire At War so getting it for that alone but well worth it for several of the others - especially the KOTR games.