PC Game Deals!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Post any bargains, promotions or sales on pc games here!!!

For starters until monday Direct2Drive are giving 20% off all games including sale (except preorders titles) with the promotional code "itspayday"

And there's 75% off Racing Titles including Dirt, Dirt 2, for under a fiver, and split second and grid etc for under a tenner
OFFER ENDED

Last edited:

Evil Tactician

Gold Level Poster
What we really need is Shogun 2 for sale somewhere. I have a large group of people who constantly see me play it and they all want to purchase the game - just not at the requested £30-40.

Evil Tactician

Gold Level Poster
Steam Potato Sack Pack
Get 13 hit games together in one pack and save 75%! Already own any of the games in this pack? Give your extra copy to a friend.

Plus, if you own all 13 of the games in this pack (or purchase this pack), get a special Team Fortress 2 potato hat. (Hat available after April 5th)

JSG10

Expert
Shogun 2 Ltd Ed only £17.85 at Zavvi! Link HERE
I've been waiting for Zavvi to do this! I'm buying this right NOW! Really looking forward to it, never played any of the total war games before but they look great! :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
After the comments earlier in the thread about Steam offers...

...I did buy the Potato Sack at the weekend...I've no idea why, and I dont even think i'll play all the games even once, but...the offer...was...just...too...good!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Alien Vs Predator only £3.74
OFFER ENDED

For the price it's a great game, it has 3 campaigns... I've only really played the human campaign, it which plays out like a survival horror, for the most part
gamespot said:
Your first encounter with a creepy-crawly xenomorph is properly nerve-racking and will have you searching about in the dark, using your handy motion tracker to try to figure out exactly where it is (while trying to bear with the tracker's incessant beeping). Playing as the alien, your escape from the confines of a laboratory features some good old-fashioned bloody head-chomping, and there is some short-lived fun in crawling all over the walls and ceilings. And the predator offers his own delights. It can be fun to leap from surface to surface while you gaze down at hapless marines as they stroll underneath and you prepare for a gloriously disgusting kill.

Having loved the first couple of avp games, i had high hopes for this reboot, but as it neared the release date reviews were harsh, saying there were good idea's that weren't really fleshed out and your £40 quid could be spent on better things...

But for under 4 quid, the horde mode is worth it alone, which plays out like gears and left 4 dead... 4 people against countless waves of aliens :p

(plus it doesnt hurt that it looks gorgeous, even if the art work is generic... cough doom 3)

Last edited: