Nebula VI Battery

Hello guys,

Just a short post/question its been a long time since my last one, I'm still very happy with my laptop but lately my battery doesn't seem to last as long anymore and will no longer give me an estimated time remaining when running off the battery, its just stuck and never changes (see picture below). Just this morning its only been on for 30 mins+ and its gone from 100% to 75%. I do mainly have the laptop plugged in most of the time because I use it to play games as its a very decent gaming laptop, could this be the reason the battery isn't performing up to par? Have I tuckered the battery out for leaving it plugged in all the time? Any help is always appreciated. I don't really want to have to send it back for repair or anything but if the battery is faulty would it be easy for me to replace myself if I buy a new battery?

Thanks in advance.

PCS.PNG

Snapfoot

Heat contributes greatly to battery decay. Since gaming laptops produce more heat, if you keep the battery in there it may degrade faster. If you always keep it plugged in there's no reason to use the battery too—unless there are frequent power cuts in your area—so it's better to store it somewhere cool and dry.

Heat contributes greatly to battery decay. Since gaming laptops produce more heat, if you keep the battery in there it may degrade faster. If you always keep it plugged in there's no reason to use the battery too—unless there are frequent power cuts in your area—so it's better to store it somewhere cool and dry.

I have the fans set to max because I fear of overheating when I'm playing games etc, and although I have it plugged in the majority of the time the rate of decay the battery lasts is still a concern if I do decide I wanted to use it on the battery. Say I wanted to take it down my garden or somewhere where there is no plug available. Do you know if its easy to replace the internal battery myself and if its even possible. (I assume it would be)

Last edited:
A shameful bump but can anyone who has replaced batteries with laptops confirm yes/no if its a simple task and that it can be done with these laptops. Thanks.