BSOD While Using PC windows 7

ThePiedPiper

While using My PC it randomly BSODs with either the error IQRL_MORE_OR_LESS_EQUAL or MEMORY MANAGEMENT on me with no discernible pattern I purchased the computer from this site about a year and a half ago
Specs
AMD FX-6300 Processor
AMD R9 270X Graphics Card
8GB RAM
1TB Hard drive

This is the dump file for the type of crash I am experiencing
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpbk5yuddzg10cq/060316-25318-01.zip?dl=0
If anyone could help it would be much appreciated

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It tends to point to outdated drivers, but would also be worth checking temps. Have you cleaned the system since purchase? Install speccy or hwmonitor and check temps both idle and in gaming then post results.

How do you update drivers, from what source?

ThePiedPiper

I am pretty sure it is not temps as I have had this issue before but managed to fix it by giving the PC a good clean, also sometimes it crashes before I have launched any intensive programs like games where temps range between 32 and 36 degrees. I have also tried installing new drivers for every piece of hardware I could think of from the official websites of the hardware developer. Unfortunately the BSODs continued but this time it was BAD_POOL_HEADER as my error message

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
RAM can often cause BSOD if there are faulty blocks. I think there windows memtest will check that out for you. If not there are 3rd party apps to put it through its paces. Updating any chipset GPU drivers should definitely be done first though.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
In your dump the problem is reported as a WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT, the failing module is aswStm.sys which is part of AVast! antivirus. It's location is C:/Windows/System32/drivers so it's looking like an Avast! driver that's failing. I'd either try updating Avast! to the latest version or uninstall it and see whether the issue resolves.

ThePiedPiper

Thanks for that, have repaired the Avast install, Installed an Anti-Malware program and updated all drivers and for now it seems to be woring, will post again to this thread if issues continue to arise (hopefully with dump file)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Thanks for that, have repaired the Avast install, Installed an Anti-Malware program and updated all drivers and for now it seems to be woring, will post again to this thread if issues continue to arise (hopefully with dump file)

Good news!