What should I do?

dan-dale

Hello Guys!

Recently Samsung Galaxy Note 7 came out, my company is selling this phone's dual sim version.
I don't know much about Samsung or any other Android OS Phone, I have some information but only about Apple's iPhone and I maybe have enough information to describe if it's an iPhone not matter which model but when it comes to Android I can't describe it properly to anyone and this time I want help to know more about Samsung Galaxy Note 7 because I have to increase its sales. I've check the market out and there's no big difference of price between my company and other sellers. But what should I highlight about NOTE 7 when I'm talking about it in the market or on some social channel to get people's attention?
Please guys think as a customer tell me what you'd expect from an online, what you'd see in an online store before placing an order?
What kind of improvements should I think of so customers won't bounce?

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:

dan-dale

Thanks Everyone, tried so hard to spread its news in the market with so many different techniques, but still couldn't get its stock sold. If anyone of you might wanna check out [Link removed]
This is really good one, personally I'm also using it. I noticed there are a lot of the complains against this model of Samsung for example people says it gets hot like a burning thing and just like this one there were so many complains against Samsung Galaxy S7 but I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 7 since 20th August and I never see something wrong with my phone.
Have you guys heard about its complains?
If so, I'd like to see the references.

Rakk

The Awesome
Thanks Everyone, tried so hard to spread its news in the market with so many different techniques, but still couldn't get its stock sold. If anyone of you might wanna check out [Link removed]

Please note you are NOT allowed to advertise products , it is against the forum rules.

dan-dale

Please note you are NOT allowed to advertise products , it is against the forum rules.
I didn't meant to advertise here, well I'm happily announcing that I've finally sold out the stock of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
Thanks everyone for useful replies.