Windows System Recovery + Blue screen Boot Loop ERROR

Lukas98

Basically whenever I power up my PC, it puts me straight to the Windows System Recovery, however I can't use my keyboard for some reason -I know the system hasn't frozen because I can see the timer going down. Once the timer finishes, it goes forward with "Start Windows repair" or something along those lines. However when it loads up, it automatically goes straight to the blue screen which says this:

c000021a {Fatal System Error} The initial session process or system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x00000000 (0xc0000221 0x001003a8). The system has been shut down.

I thought it was because of something my brother downloaded, so I loaded up the HDD on my laptop and deleted that, however I still get this error and, after looking online, I don't think anyone else has had it this bad, so if anyone could help me even load up to the BIOS and work from there I'd be very grateful.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The keyboard is just the acer keyboard that came with the computer and I have no clue what motherboard I have. Anyway I could check that?

By the way, the PC I have is a 5 year old Acer Aspire X1420

Do you know the shortcut to access the bios? It's usually del as soon as the PC powers on.

Lukas98

Yeah I've tried to access the BIOS, but it doesn't work. The desktop straight away goes on the Windows System Recovery Screen.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So it sounds like the bios doesn't have usb on boot enabled. You'd need a bios compatible usb keyboard or easier, an old ps2 keyboard (if it has a ps2 slot)

Lukas98

A PS2 keyboard is the one with the purple connector, right? Thats what I have and it still doesnt work.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
A PS2 keyboard is the one with the purple connector, right? Thats what I have and it still doesnt work.

Yeah, that's right. That's not a good sign then, sounds like you may have a motherboard problem. PS2 keyboards should work on legacy bios in bios mode.

Lukas98

Ahhh ****. Would there still be a motherboard problem even if the fan is working? (I shouldve mentioned that before)