ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 (GP104) (OEM) Card

Krychek

Hi guys,

Received my Desktop yesterday and its great! but I just have a couple of questions about the graphics card.

First of all (lame question) But does the Geforce GTX writing on the side of the card light up?

Secondly I was potentially looking to SLI Bridge this with another duplicate card, however i cannot find this model for sale anywhere, just wondering what the reason for this is? (Future reference).

Heres a link to the suppliers site + card:

https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-geforce®-gtx-1080-gp104-oem

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Secondly I was potentially looking to SLI Bridge this with another duplicate card, however i cannot find this model for sale anywhere, just wondering what the reason for this is? (Future reference).
The good news is that it doesn't have to be the identical variant, just the same basic model. Any GTX 1080 should do, whether made by Zotac, EVGA, Palit, whoever.

No idea about the lighting I'm afraid. Perhaps it can be configured by whatever software Zotac have for their GPUs (if any), or via Nvidia Geforce Experience? The photos kinda make the text look like a sticker...

Last edited: