Christmas joke (clean but bad!) :)

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
This is actually one of my favourite Christmas jokes, even if it's not a great one. :)

A Russian couple were walking through Gorky park when the woman says “Oh look, Yuri, it’s snowing!”

Yuri tuts and says “That’s rain, not snow!”

But the woman is insistent that it’s snowing.

Anyway they continue to argue when the man spots a quite senior member of the Communist party approaching and says to the woman “Look...we can settle this once and for all by asking our comrade over there!”

The woman agrees, so they head over to the man and ask him for his considered opinion on whether it is snowing or raining.

After a moment of thought he says “Definitely, it is raining comrades!”

(SCROLL DOWN....)

(KEEP GOING!)

They part ways but the woman is still not happy, so the man turns to her and says “Look... Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear”

Boom boom...! I’ll get my coat

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
So...erm...just because a year or so later there will be victims - sorry I mean new members - who didn't get to see my Christmas joke in all of its glory... :)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should have known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should have known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Ha ha! Nice! :)