HELP! Need Corsair H80i V2 AMD Mounting Bracket

Neelfy

Hope someone can help me out.

I urgently need a Corsair H80i V2 AMD Mounting Bracket.

Maybe someone has this cooler on and Intel system and doesnt need the AMD mounting bracket?

If so I would please can you get in touch so to see if we can make a deal to post out to me?

Thanks in advance.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
unfortunately it is not allowed to buy/sell items in the forum. Have you try ebay or contacting Corsair directly?

Neelfy

Hi thanks for responce.

Corsair only seem to sell full mounting kit but at a cost of £9.99 and as its only the bracket I need its a bit of a waste for alot of parts I dont need. I tried ebay but no sucess.

I'm sure someone out there has one of these laying around and maybe if they are a good soul they would be willing to give to me if I cover post or send a SAE.
:)

Just joined the forum a few mins ago but looking forward to sharing experiences adn opinions etc. and getting a lot of usefull info and advice from other members.

Thanks again.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I'm sure someone out there has one of these laying around and maybe if they are a good soul they would be willing to give to me if I cover post or send a SAE.
:)
That's very possible but since you can't trade on these forums you might want to look at other places to get one quick.

Otherwise all I can suggest is http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/hydro-series-h80i-h100i-amd-mounting-bracket-kit

In fairness the kit doesn't seem to include much other than the bracket going by the photo.