Unable to install Windows 7 in pre-installed Dos

I have bought a new hp i3 6th gen laptop with pre-installed dos, now i want to install windows 7 in it, I have tried to install win 7 using USB pen-drive but there is driver missing error as shown in pic. Please suggest some solution to install win 7 or win 10. Thank you.
installation error.png

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Installing WIndows 10 is easy:

1. Buy a Windows 10 license and use the DVD that came with it.

2. If you bought a no media license then visit the Windows 10 download Centre at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and download the installation media for the version of Windows you are licensed for.

3. Tell the media downloader to make an ISO file and burn it to a DVD or USB stick.

4. Insert installation media and install Windows.

5. Locate all the necessary drivers for your computer. The HP website should have them but Windows Update does a good job of finding the best drivers.

Thank you so much for giving solution, i have tried to install from pen-drive but can't get success, now i will try to install windows by using original windows DVD.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Looking at how far you have got it would suggest you are missing some form of HDD controller driver, it could be NVMe or it could be a SATA controller that's the issue. It should be fairly straight forward to figure out as I guess you have a drivers CD/DVD with the laptop? I would just insert that and search for the drivers on there.

It's unlikely that the DVD install would make any difference as the USB is clearly working as you got that far.