Thoughts of a All-in-One System

AnubisKey

Okay, so I've been a little clueless on what to build but I do have some clear cut ideas of what it should be like. I've been looking over the All-in-Ones lately as it seems very flexible to transport via seeing my dad mandging to carry his Mac (not all the time though, more as in a rare trip downstairs or so since I do competive play on two games that require the ping to be sharp 'n' quick and the Wi-fi box is all the way downstairs in the front room). I've been mostly thinking more and more lately about it as my laptop that I'm using right now is coming up to be round about 10 - 11 years old roughly so I'd thought it would be wise. Here's mostly the main points that I'm looking for:

• I tend to do some games but the most demanding one graphics-wise has been Overwatch so I've been mostly following the Systems Requirements for that game as a guide. Most of mine are 2D but that is the most 3D intense game I have for the PC as of date.
  • I'm also a Artist going through a Graphics Design course soon so having enough there to run Photoshop Elements 14 and some other Adobe programs would be good.
  • My budget is quite flexible as I've been starting to save up money so I'm not too picky about it. Anything up to £1,000 seems sensible imo, a little bit over is fine as well.

Feel free to ask anything else if you want to know some more, I've put as most as I can think of right now but there's probably some things I've missed or completely overlooked on a whole.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
All in ones have some potential disadvantages, such as price, upgrade options, and thermal/acoustic performance.

If regular wifi is no-go I'm wondering whether powerline / homeplug adapters might be a better solution? This would let you have a regular PC and avoid the need to move it around / risk of it being dropped etc.

AnubisKey

Oh, wi-fi is possible in the house, it's just that from time to time, I tend to use ethernet connection for the competitive gaming I use on my two games.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Homeplugs / powerline lets you use your house's electricity cables as network cables, which I why I suggested those as an alternative for those occasions where you do need/want a wired connection that would mean you wouldn't need to move the PC :)

AnubisKey

Ohhh, that's what you meant. My apologies, I should've re-read the message, my bad. I shall look into getting some so I don't need to take it downstairs all the time, would save me some hassle. Thank you for that infomation :)