Intel 8th-gen Coffee Lake CPUs

kieronam

Do we have any idea when these will be available on PCS?

I'm aware the release date is 5th Oct, but I'm wondering if there will be a delay before I can buy them here? The U-series ones are still not available on here it seems.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Only way to find out is to ask them directly. For desktops it is usually release on the day as long as there are no stock issues.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The -U series (technically Kaby Lake Refresh rather than Coffee Lake?) will depend on the laptop and chassis manufacturers. So it could be that Clevo haven't done the chassis yet, or that they have but they're not available to PCS yet. With desktop components PCS tend to have things available on release day.

I'm not sure if 5th October signifies availability on the shelves or just the review embargo lifting but I expect PCS will have Coffee Lake available as soon as anyone else does.

G

Gimpet

As we are closely partnered to Intel we will have the Coffee Lake listed as soon as they are officially released.

G

Gimpet

We also have the boards in, they are under constraint for the time being, as with every new launch.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Review embargo lifts in one day, and some sites already have them on sale or for pre-order. So I guess sales here will start quite soon as well :)

Rijndaal

What about laptops Intel 8th gen (aka Kaby lake refresh)?

I know an Italian online store that already have the clevo N130WU (it's basically the lafité III).