Zotac GTX 1080ti - heating issues

Feebforfun

Zotac 1080ti mini cooling

I bought a zotac 1080ti mini (and almost regret it due to how loud and hot it runs) and wondered if it was worth trying to add a water cooler to it? They are available in ebay to buy but as I am fairly new to pc building I wanted to get an opinion or 2 before I do anything

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I bought a zotac 1080ti mini (and almost regret it due to how loud and hot it runs) and wondered if it was worth trying to add a water cooler to it? They are available in ebay to buy but as I am fairly new to pc building I wanted to get an opinion or 2 before I do anything

You can't add watercoolers to any graphics card, you have to buy one made specially for a watercooler such as the below

2080ti-sea-hawk-ek-cooling.png

As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops, we can't advise on self builds or competitor builds, you may want to check out toms hardware which is an open forum.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
You can't add watercoolers to any graphics card, you have to buy one made specially for a watercooler such as the below

I was always under the impression that you could add water cooling to any card that an adapter plate was available for?