Recent new member

Starhermit

Thought I should say a quick hello. :)

Recently bought a new PC, which would be my third from PCS + 1 laptop since about 2007. I'm not a hardcore gamer as such but I've using computers since my trusty ZX81 back in the early 80's; then went on to the Spectrum +2. I've had Sega Master Systems, Nintendo 64 and even (to my shame), even a Dreamcast; currently have a PS3 but actually use it more for watching DVD's on the telly than I do for gaming.

So what games do I liike? Well I'm more of a sim game type player, including The Sims. Started playing that in 2003 when I was recovering froma kidney transplant op, through Sims2, 3 and now onto 4 (although not as much anymoree as it's not the same). Played Railsim, X series, currently play Eurotruck Simulator 2, Farming Simulator 17, Sims 4 and Star Trek Online; been playingn that one on and off for about 6 years now. Used to love the Exile games, pity I can't get them to run anymore.

That's a little about me, speak later. :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thought I should say a quick hello. :)

Recently bought a new PC, which would be my third from PCS + 1 laptop since about 2007. I'm not a hardcore gamer as such but I've using computers since my trusty ZX81 back in the early 80's; then went on to the Spectrum +2. I've had Sega Master Systems, Nintendo 64 and even (to my shame), even a Dreamcast; currently have a PS3 but actually use it more for watching DVD's on the telly than I do for gaming.

So what games do I liike? Well I'm more of a sim game type player, including The Sims. Started playing that in 2003 when I was recovering froma kidney transplant op, through Sims2, 3 and now onto 4 (although not as much anymoree as it's not the same). Played Railsim, X series, currently play Eurotruck Simulator 2, Farming Simulator 17, Sims 4 and Star Trek Online; been playingn that one on and off for about 6 years now. Used to love the Exile games, pity I can't get them to run anymore.

That's a little about me, speak later. :)

Welcome, nice to have you onboard. There's quite a few Sim players on the forums, I'm sure they'll give you some recommendations.

See ya about :tt2: