3 day fast track

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Watson

Whats the likelihood of me actually getting my order dispatched within the 3 working day fast track option if i select it please ? As i know they do a high volume of systems and ill be extremely impatient to play on my new system and wouldnt enjoy any delays , do you think most of them go out within the 3 days then ? Thanks guys , im still stuck on which company to choose outmy 3 man shortlist

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I don't have statistics for what % of 3 day dispatch orders get shipped within that timeframe. I expect the vast majority of them - or else there'd be no point offering the service, given that they issue refunds for the fast track service if they don't dispatch within the fast track window.

Best thing to do would be to call them, and ask whether they expect to be able to meet that, should you decide to order it.

Whether 3 day vs 5 day vs standard dispatch is worth it, is another question, and ultimately one down to you to answer. Personally I'd probably spend the £60 on hardware instead, but that's just my point of view :)

Do feel free as well to post up your prospective spec, budget, and intended use for feedback from the community. Even if you are very comfortable selecting your hardware, there can often be tweaks to maximise best value that other people might notice in the configurators.

Last edited:

Stephen M

Author Level
The only thing that will stop a three-day fast track is a shortage of parts or a failure during testing. Provided all the parts for your machine are available it will be built in the time frame promised. Unfortunately some machines will have problems at testing, although it is a small amount it is something that cannot be predicted. If there is a delay your fast track money is refunded, although fast track usually works well and you would be unlucky to have a delay.

Brenda22

order dispatched within the 3 working day fast track option if i select it please ? As i know they do a high volume of systems and ill be extremely impatient to play on my new system and wouldnt enjoy any delays , do you think most of them go out within the 3 days then ? Thanks guys , im still stuck on which company to choose outmy 3 man shortlist

only thing that will stop a three-day fast track is a shortage of parts or a failure during testing. Provided all the parts for your machine are available it will be built in the time frame promised .

Status
Not open for further replies.