How do i cancel sub order

Josh jenner

Ive just ordered through you guys but. But decided to fast track my order afterwards. But after looking through your testing and production process etc. Id rather let it stay to be fully tested and burned in and properly prepared for arrival. How do i go ablut canceling the sub order for fast track

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ive just ordered through you guys but. But decided to fast track my order afterwards. But after looking through your testing and production process etc. Id rather let it stay to be fully tested and burned in and properly prepared for arrival. How do i go ablut canceling the sub order for fast track

You'd need to contact PCS directly by Phone, none of us work for PCS.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I don't work for PCS either but it's my understanding that a Fast Track order goes through the same testing and Q&A as a regular order, it's just that Fast Track orders are prioritised. SpyderTracks is right though, the only way to find out is to phone PCS...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don't work for PCS either but it's my understanding that a Fast Track order goes through the same testing and Q&A as a regular order, it's just that Fast Track orders are prioritised. SpyderTracks is right though, the only way to find out is to phone PCS...

I should have highlighted that as well, yes testing and QA is the same thorough process for each.

sanj

Once your order has been built it will be treated just the same as any other, the fast track is only really needed if you wanted to speed up the building process once in pre-production.