Typo on the PCS SR-621GG case specifications??

Drakodan

Bronze Level Poster
Noticed this case has appeared in the configurators and it looks really nice, but something looks very off in the specs:

"Dimensions
843 x 223 x 435mm
(Approx H x W x D)"

843 mm high??? That makes it 30~% taller than the most expensive cases the site offers!

Looking at it visually, this doesn't look right at all. The specs claim it uses 3x 120mm fans in the front, which can be seen in the photos, and they take up the majority of the case's height. Is this supposed to read 543mm high, or am I seeing things?

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Noticed this case has appeared in the configurators and it looks really nice, but something looks very off in the specs:

"Dimensions
843 x 223 x 435mm
(Approx H x W x D)"

843 mm high??? That makes it 30~% taller than the most expensive cases the site offers!

Looking at it visually, this doesn't look right at all. The specs claim it uses 3x 120mm fans in the front, which can be seen in the photos, and they take up the majority of the case's height. Is this supposed to read 543mm high, or am I seeing things?

Eagle eye! I have passed this on to the site team to correct. Thanks for bringing it up.