Does online writing service provide best essays?

FrancesGingrich

I am in a trouble that I want to complete my essay within 1 week. I tried my best to collect information regarding this topic. But I couldn’t collect much more to be included in my essay. I really need someone for my help otherwise it is impossible for me to accomplish this task within this short period of time. I heard that there are many custom essay writing service which helps students by providing custom essays. Can I trust them to complete my essay? Do they provide genuine essays? Can they complete it within 1 week?

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am in a trouble that I want to complete my essay within 1 week. I tried my best to collect information regarding this topic. But I couldn’t collect much more to be included in my essay. I really need someone for my help otherwise it is impossible for me to accomplish this task within this short period of time. I heard that there are many custom essay writing service which helps students by providing custom essays. Can I trust them to complete my essay? Do they provide genuine essays? Can they complete it within 1 week?

I’m old school, and anything like this should be done by yourself. What you’re considering is cheating plain and simple. Just do the best you can.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
The whole point of getting you to write an essay is so that you gain the practice and experience of doing research, organising the facts, and then presenting them in an essay that is easy to read, that is structured, and which flows. It's not about the end product, it's about the learning experience in producing it.

You'll find when you're working that there are many occasions when you have to collect data and produce a report that has to be done tomorrow, if you fail then your job might be at risk. Now is the time to gain the skills and experience at essay/report writing that you WILL need in later life.

polycrac

Rising Star
I'm a lecturer and I can tell you that they are often not very good (you have no way to complain if you don't get a good grade), quite easy to spot (to the point that you may have to keep on buying them if you don't want us to notice your change in style) and relying on them means you are more likely to fail other assessments, like exams.

Any essay submitted to a uk University will go through TurnitIn (or similar) cheat detection software. Don't risk it.
Honestly, all UK universities have systems for extensions if needed or chances to repeat submit (even if the marks are capped). Much better that than getting the entire module failed in a plagiarism hearing.

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
I can only echo the others.

For those of us who gained all of our degrees through hard work and honesty, including the inevitable points where we struggled and stressed, services like this are a kick in the teeth and symptomatic of wider problems of wanting everything for zero effort. It's outright cheating and undermines the work done by your lecturers, your peers and even the qualifications itself.

Back in the day when Microsoft first launched their MCSE certifications, within about a year, brain dump and other cheat-style websites started to appear. It was apparently even possible to fly to places in India where you had people walking around and would nod or cough to ensure you got the right answers.

Braindump sites are still a problem, but here's a thing - most of us that have been around the block can spot these cheats within seconds. There is a massive difference between folks who can do the job and know their stuff and those who have simply cheated.

Which is a long way of saying don't do it. No one - especially yourself - wins here and if (more likely when, these days) you are caught you're in a world of pain.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
but here's a thing - most of us that have been around the block can spot these cheats within seconds. There is a massive difference between folks who can do the job and know their stuff and those who have simply cheated.

Which is a long way of saying don't do it. No one - especially yourself - wins here and if (more likely when, these days) you are caught you're in a world of pain.

THIS all over, this is the perfect reason not to do it.

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
The whole point of getting you to write an essay is so that you gain the practice and experience of doing research, organising the facts, and then presenting them in an essay that is easy to read, that is structured, and which flows. It's not about the end product, it's about the learning experience in producing it.

You'll find when you're working that there are many occasions when you have to collect data and produce a report that has to be done tomorrow, if you fail then your job might be at risk. Now is the time to gain the skills and experience at essay/report writing that you WILL need in later life.

My path to uni was via college and an OND and then HNC.

On the former, we had a lecturer. I wish I could go back and thank him and tell him how bloody fantastic he was.

One of the most frustrating (at the time) traits he had would be to tell us all the information we required was "in the blue book" or "in the black book".

If we had a specific question such as "I've looked at the book and on page xx it says that the register shifts by y but I'm not sure how to interpret the example they give, could you please advise?" He'd be all over it. If, on the other hand you said something like "Where's that?" or "Help me!" meaning, if we were honest, "do this for me", he wasn't interested.

What we didn't realise at the time, was just how valuable this ability he was developing in us would become. The ability to source information but also the ability to quickly determine what was useful and what wasn't, to condense it and where necessary, to apply it.

Age, time, and experience all combine to educate us and as I say, I wish I could go back to the then 16 year old me, kick me up the backside and tell me to appreciate this guy.

Maleper

It's hard for me to determine the quality of the paper ,But if you're not satisfied, you can ask them to modify it. until you're satisfied.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
If you google the first line of the OP's question you will find the same text on various other forums.

Since I suspect advertising spam, I've deleted the link in the OP's post. Besides which I'm sure PCS don't advocate plagiarism.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you google the first line of the OP's question you will find the same text on various other forums.

Since I suspect advertising spam, I've deleted the link in the OP's post. Besides which I'm sure PCS don't advocate plagiarism.

Oh, I didn’t even see a link when I approved it, thanks for that, definitely don’t want links like that on this forum (or any imho)

Rakk

The Awesome
Don't feel bad, I missed the link too! :wacko:

Some of these people edit in the links later on (for instance I found a post this morning which had had links added earlier this year and the original posts were in 2015), cos I'm pretty sure I didn't see any links either - though I may just have not been checking it very well :)

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I expect it was indeed an edit-link-in-after job.

I didn't even spot it until I googled the text, saw the other posts had a link, and went looking for it.

Begs the question how effective this kind of advertising really is if nobody even sees the link...

Only these links will be tolerated.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The spam filter blocked your post, so I guess that's your answer :p

Edit: I suppose that made it the missing lynx..